Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The first man I ever LOVED and the first woman I will forever be greatful for and LOVE

What can I say... MY HERO'S.... First off my daddio Seleti Mofuike Naeata the first man I first Loved. Since the day I stepped into the earth its always been him that i ran to if mom said NO!!! Even being married and all I still ask him for things, I mean that's what daughters do right! Specially the ONLY GIRLS lmbo.. The person I am today is because of this humble guy! Through my trials and tribulations my parents were the only one standing weather they were embarrassed of what i did or not they still stood by me. My dad man there are no words that can explain my love for him and what he has done for me and my little family, especially my kids. I can actually talk to him better than I talk to my mom. I even call to tell him that my mom is being mean lol. Its a specially connection that i have with him that I cant explain. I think I owe my life to this man because of what he has done for me and the examples he sets and the joy and laughter he brings me! Just seeing him makes me smile and on top of that because I live in Utah now theres not a day that passes that I dont think of him. So If my dad were to ever read this I just want to tell my dad that through the years that you raised me and all the yelling to lectures to whippings lol your still my hero! you raised me to be on hell of a drama QUEEN lmbo!! but in a good way! taught me how to love those around me, to never give up on anything, to be a good example, to smile even if I'm mad!! to HUMBLE my self.. to support my husband to be his backbone when he needs me!! even though decisions I made in life arnt the best you still LOVED me the SAME! I love you and Thank you for everything you done for me.**YOUR MY HERO DADDY** As for my mother Tupou Ahau suliafu Naeata!! Man where do i start with this lady lol. haha just kidding. So my mom and I always had our times where it almost seemed as if we were sisters!! we fought all the time no matter where we were!! we were both to stubborn to be wrong or to admit it at least so we fought till my dad became part of the problem!! I always thought to myself if my mom was my sister it would be all bad!! lol to the point my dad would always take my side and than after we solved everything my mom was mad at my dad for taking my side!! But I always told my self that I think I'm almost like my mom stubborn in some ways....My dad would always tell me at the end of every day that you guys fight MOM IS STILL YOUR MOM!! some times you have to let it go and not say anything and say mom your right instead of fighting back! and you know what my dads sooo right cause the fighting dont last as long lmbo! When I got married everything turned with my mom! she was always trying to get close to me and I hated that because I wasn't use to that kind of relationship with her!! till I had Jayiarose it was like the cure to my relationship with my mom! It was nice.. my mom was there for everything to screaming and holding my hand for the hours I was in labor while misi kept walking out the room cause he hated the hospital... lol to the times she flew down in a heart beat when I got sick!! she dropped her job and came while my husband couldn't leave work to stay with me! I than thought bout how selfish I was to my mom and how bad a daughter I was to her! Shes the woman I will forever be in debt to because I never took the time to thank her for the small things or realised that she the type of person who shows her love by giving or through service!! I never took the time to think of it that way, instead I chose to argue with her. If I ever needed anything in this world it would be my mom who would be the first one there!! So those of you who think that my moms evil lol its juss a hobby lol but shes truly an amazing woman that I am grateful and blessed to call mom and if you ever read this mom I LOVE YOU and thank you for showing me how to be a better mother and wife I truly wouldn't change or ask for any other parent but you and dad!!! BLESSED WITH GOODLY PARENTS!!! FOREVER GREATFUL




2 comments:

♥rubyrose said...

awww tears. this was one of my favorites sis. you do have AMAZING parents and i love them like my own. love'd this post--because your kids will love to read it one day--even tho they're blessed to KNOW FIRST HAND how amazing they are in helping raise and spoil them:) Love you sis!

aLLi said...

love this fi...thanks for sharing..i have loved having ur parents in ysa already...they are great people...