Friday, March 16, 2012

Were Having a Baby BOY



So i havent been able to get a pic of my ultra sound on my laptop but i will...we have been blessed with another baby BOY!! yay im way excited and cant wait... Theres a lot of reasons why im excited #1 because i only have one boy who i really thought can use another brother!!



#2 because my kids asked if we can have a boy #3 i thought being evened out with two girls and two boys would be juss perfect#4 because its going to be my last kid so i was hoping even more that this next one would be a BOY and their he was with his legs open in the ultra sound with his peepee showing clear that its a boy!! i was kinda in lowkey tears just because its what my lil family was hoping for!! During the ultrasound the tech told me it looks like baby is a lil further along than what the doc was predicting which is aug 7th and im schedualed for a csection on the 31st of july and now shes telling me looks like i should be having baby around july 15th so umm will see i just told the tech that poly babies juss come bigger than normal babies lol idk i could be wrong maybe my due date is wrong lol anyways all in all im very thankful and greatful to the man up stairs for blessing our family with a baby boy.... my ultrasound looked a lot like this one i found online till than ill soon copy the original.....lol.....



2 comments:

♥rubyrose said...

aaaaaaaaaamazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so excited to meet the mini david;) such a CUTE story sis..hella tear'n up. cant wait to see you & rub the belly! Love you!!

Olivia said...

Congratulations Sofia! I'm so excited for you guys to have another boy! Perfect, two boys and two girls :)